5 bedroom detached house for saleSefton Drive, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ARCHITECT-DESIGNED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS INCLUDING FOUR ENSUITES
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- SEATING AREA WITH WATERFALL
- LAGOON-STYLE SWIMMING POOL
- TIERED GARDENS WITH STRIKING WATER FEATURE
- ACCOMMODATION EXTENDS TO APPROXIMATELY 6185 SQ FT
Few homes stand alone in their quality and design yet still offer the comfort and space for both modern family living and entertaining. The Caimens is one of these rare finds with beautiful accommodation that combines five bedrooms and a lagoon-style indoor swimming pool with open plan living.
Few homes stand alone in their quality and design yet still offer the comfort and space for both modern family living and entertaining. The Caimens is one of these rare finds with beautiful accommodation that combines five bedrooms and a lagoon-style indoor swimming pool with open plan living. Outside there is a double garage with enclosed courtyard for further parking and a garden designed on several levels to incorporate a stunning water feature.
The Caimens is hidden behind a high wall with large electric timber gates that open to an enclosed parking courtyard at the front of the house. Designed by an architect, the external elevations, which are mainly clad with cedar wood with an irregular pitched and tiled roof, belie the extent of the space inside. Therefore it is quite a breathtaking introduction when you make your way through the wide wooden door to find a beautiful reception room adjoining the indoor lagoon-style pool. Carefully designed lighting illuminates the rock-effect walls with an abundance of greenery draping from the ceiling, while the comfortable seating area is separated by pillars. A raised level surrounds the pool with coloured lights and there is a central island with a glass table and stools, ideal for the most sumptuous of parties. On a practical level the plant room houses the gas central heating boiler, water cylinder, pumps and pool equipment. There is also a shower room along with a sauna.
A lift takes you to the first floor, although there are also internal and external steps to the varying levels of the house. Most of this floor is open plan offering an opulent amount of space. The dining room is separated by a duel sided fireplace, travertine floor and a folding concertina glass wall, while the seating area is positioned beside the waterfall which plunges to the pool below. A sunken level makes the perfect breakfast room, with additional space for comfortable chairs to watch television and an easy flow into the stunning kitchen. Here you find a central island that incorporates a breakfast bar, induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and a stainless steel circular sink set into a granite work surface. There is a plethora of base and wall cabinets, topped by further granite work surfaces, a sink unit and integral appliances that include 4 Bosch ovens. Double doors open to one of the decked areas by the waterfall feature which provides a lovely outlook and an idyllic space for alfresco dining. The fifth bedroom/study can be accessed from the kitchen or drawing room and incorporates built-in cupboards and double doors to the balcony overlooking the front of the house.
On a mezzanine level leading from the first floor is one of the double bedroom suites. Ideal for guests, this is a large light-filled room with a sitting area at one end and floor to ceiling windows that offer views to the front of the house. There is also a luxurious en-suite with a rock and glass pedestal table, enclosed shower, washbasin set into a vanitory unity and a low level wc. Stairs lead to the utility room which is fitted with a large range of storage cupboards, ideal for shoes and coats, along with a range of kitchen cupboards, a stainless steel sink and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The master bedroom is large and luxurious with a range of built-in cupboards, a padded leather wall, dressing room and an en-suite bathroom incorporating a separate shower, bath, toilet and washbasin set into a vanitory unit. There are two further guest suites each with a bathroom, double bedroom an en-suite shower room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.