3 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Scotforth, Lancaster
Under Offer £230,000
- Detached Bay Fronted 3 Bedroom family home
- Situated in Scotforth, South Lancaster close to transport links
- A range of amenities, nurseries and schools and shops
- Large Garage/Workshop with power, water and light
- Mature front and rear gardens with a driveway
- Dining Room with large square bay window
- Lounge with two stained glass circular feature windows
- Conservatory spanning the width of the rear elevation
- Kitchen and modern four piece bathroom
- Energy Rating D
Full descriptionThe only one of it's kind on the street, this detached family home not only has two reception rooms, but a conservatory, a modern four piece bathroom, gardens to front and rear and even a large double garage. We all know that location is the key to any fabulous family home and this is moments away from shops, schools, nurseries, transport links and Booths supermarket, as well as being within easy reach of the University of Cumbria, Lancaster University and the hospital.
Energy Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45636909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.