2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25 5AD
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Purpose Built Maisonette
- In a cul-de-sac with a recreation park at the end
- No Chain - We hold keys
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and shops are nearby
- Kitchen with direct access to garden
- Bathroom in white
- Does require modernisation
- In our opinion offers opportunity and potential
- Own Private Garden
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT MAISONETTE situated in a cul-de-sac with a recreation park at the end. Transport is provided by Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and its regular services to London. The High Street with its mix of shops and bus routes is also nearby. GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS. KITCHEN WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO GARDEN and Bathroom in white. The property does require modernisation throughout however in our opinion offers opportunity and potential. OWN PRIVATE GARDEN. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. NO CHAIN - WE HOLD KEYS.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.