2 bedroom town house for saleMill Chase Close, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Two bedroom mid-terrace
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Single garage & driveway
- Popular modern estate position
- PVCu double-glazed & gas heated
- Ready to move into throughout
- EPC Rating
This two bedroom mid town house is conveniently located within walking distance of Wakefield City Centre and Westgate Train Station and boasts PVCu double glazing and gas central heating and therefore would make an ideal property for the first time buyer. The accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, downstairs wc, kitchen, lounge. To the first floor; two bedrooms, house bathroom/wc. Outside the property enjoys driveway providing ample off street parking, a single garage and enclosed rear garden. Viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45639327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.