3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKitson Hill Road, Mirfield, WF14
- 3 BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLE, 1 SINGLE)
- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- REALISTICALLY PRICE TO REFLECT MODERNISATION WORK
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- HANDILY PLACED FOR WELL RENOWNED SCHOOLING AND AMENITIES
This spacious 3 bedroomed semi-detached family home requires a programme of modernisation and improvement works which has been reflected within the asking price. Being handily placed for amenities and popular schooling within the area, having partial double glazing, central heating and accommodation comprising:- entrance hall, dining kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Externally, there are 2 brick built outhouses, wc, lawned gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off-road parking. Offered for sale with no vendor chain and vacant possession, an early viewing is highly recommended. Energy Rating: E
Ground Floor: - A timber entrance door gives access into the:-
Entrance Hallway - Having a central heating radiator, single glazed window to the front elevation and spindle balustrade rising to first floor.
Dining Kitchen - 17'5" x 9'11" max. (5.31m x 3.02m max.) - Having a range of base units with working surfaces and tiled splash backs, wall cupboard, built-in pantry, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, stainless steel sink unit with side drainer, 2 central heating radiators and 2 sealed unit double glazed windows to front and rear elevations. The kitchen also has an external door to the rear.
Lounge - 14'10" x 11'3" (4.52m x 3.43m) - Having a wall mounted gas fire, 2 sealed unit double glazed windows and ceiling coving.
First Floor: -
Landing - Having a loft access point and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 1 - 9'7" x 13'10" (2.92m x 4.22m) - This spacious double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, sealed unit double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 10'4" x 10'10" (3.15m x 3.30m) - Also being of double proportions and having single glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 6'7" x 10'10" (2.01m x 3.30m) - A good sized single bedroom having built-in store cupboard, single glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Having a 2 piece suite comprising panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and sealed unit double glazed window. The walls are partially tiled.
Separate Wc - Having a low flush WC and single glazed window.
Outside: - There is a lawned garden to the front with raised flowerbed, a paved driveway to the side provides off road parking and there is a further substantial lawned garden to the rear with privet hedging, which houses 2 brick built outhouses which provide useful storage and wc.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45642774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26652844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.