4 bedroom terraced house for saleWareham
Withdrawn from Market
- Lovely family home
- Garage and off-road parking
- Part of a Grade II Listed Georgian Town House
- Within the Walls of Wareham
- Easy access to school, shops and river
- Character Features
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Courtyard Garden
- EPC Exempt
A rare opportunity to purchase a family home in the heart of Wareham, on a quiet back lane. The rear of a Georgian Grade II Listed town house with a modern extension, this 4 Bedroom family home features a courtyard garden, off road parking and garage and shed.
The accommodation comprises: Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, WC, 4 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Other features include Gas Fired Central Heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7335784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Booth Gadenne, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.