3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestcliffe Rise, Cleckheaton, BD19
Sold STC £140,000
- Good Sized Semi Detached Family Home
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Position
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Modern Bathroom
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop To Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase a good sized semi detached that sits pleasantly off Westgate, Cleckheaton in a small cul de sac of similar style homes where it enjoys a larger than average rear garden with a double garage and driveway parking
Enjoying a cul de sac position conveniently situated off Westgate, this good sized three bedroom property is positioned well for the local schools, and is around half a mile from Cleckheaton town centre with the M62 being around 2 miles away. Accompanied by a larger than average rear garden, a lengthy drive and large detached garage/workshop, this ideal family home boasts three good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom a spacious dining kitchen, has a good sized lounge and has features such as UPVC double glazing, gas central heating system and PVCu fascias and soffits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45643575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE160308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.