2 bedroom character property for saleThe Green, Souldrop, BEDFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Beautifully Presented Rear Garden
- Double Glazed (WS)
Beautifully presented two bedroom cottage in the popular and rarely available village of Souldrop. Well presented rear garden housing an outbuilding as well as brick feature walls and marble effect fireplace internally.
William H Brown are pleased to present this beautifully presented two bedroom cottage in the popular and rarely available village of Souldrop, comprising of lounge with kitchen/diner to the ground floor with to the first floor, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include beautifully presented rear garden housing an outbuilding as well as brick feature walls and marble effect fireplace internally. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 13' 2" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, open fire place with marble effect, wall lights, television and telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Fitted with base and wall storage units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with one and half bowl, electric oven with brick wall surrounding and electric hob, partly tiled, telephone point, space for washing machine and fridge, tiled floor, stairs to landing, under stair cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect.
Stairs from Kitchen/diner and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 8' 3" up to wardrobe ( 2.95m x 2.51m up to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, sharp fitted wardrobe, telepphone point, exposed feature wall, over stair cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, open fireplace and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, bath with power shower over, stud ceiling lighting, under floor heating, heating towel rail.
Laid lawn to road and shrubbery surround.
Paved entertaining area to rear, laid to lawn in the middle, brick style entertaining area, fenced surround, houses outbuildings.
Outbuildings 13' 8" x 6' 4" ( 4.17m x 1.93m )
Power and lighting, wooden door to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45643845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.