3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Meadow Road, Rossington, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Detached Home on a Corner Position
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 Situated in this popular location in Rossington on a corner position is this well presented detached home. Offering front and rear gardens and off road parking. No chain.
Has a front facing door, understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
With side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin with splashback tiling and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" excluding oriel window x 11' 6" ( 4.06m excluding oriel window x 3.51m )
Has a front facing double glazed square bay window with deep sill, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
With central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There are double glazed patio doors which give access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and side facing door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.73m into recess x 3.45m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. There is partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into the recess x 11' ( 3.51m into the recess x 3.35m )
A double room with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 9' 5" into recess ( 2.36m x 2.87m into recess )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
The property has a lawned garden to the front with driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45643950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.