3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Laurels, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- MODERN DETACHED HOUSE IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- ENTRANCE PORCH, LIVING/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, WC/CLOAKROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS (WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER), FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY, FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC = C
A THREE-BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF THE LAURELS, DUMFRIES
The spacious accommodation comprises briefly an Entrance Porch, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, WC/Cloakroom and Integral Garage to the Ground Floor, with three Bedrooms (one with an En-Suite Shower Room) and a separate family Bathroom to the First Floor. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and front and rear gardens.
This detached home is perfect for a growing family, situated in the popular Laurels development, on the Lockerbie Road. The property is conveniently located giving good access to a range of local amenities including Dumfries High School, shops, supermarket, leisure facilities and public transport.
VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45644019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.