7 bedroom detached house for saleLingdale Road, West kirby
- outstanding period detached residence
- beautifully furbished throughout
- six bedrooms inc master en-suite
- four sep recep rooms & dining kitchen
- extensive gardens, terrace with views
- 'in out' drive & two garages - no chain
Furbished and presented to the most impressive standard throughout, this enchanting six bedroom, detached period property simply must be internally viewed to truly appreciate not only the welcoming, most well designed interior, but also the extensive and beautifully tended gardens in which it sits. Bordering and enjoying access out to The Royal Liverpool Golf Course at the rear, the house is located within one of West Kirby towns' most prestigious and sought after no through road locations, which leads directly onto West Kirby beach as well as being convenient to all local amenities and transport links. In brief it comprises of hallway, superb kitchen with orangery styled dining/lounge area, four separate reception rooms, ground floor w.c., laundry, two garages and 'in out' driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45644961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6435770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.