3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIpswich Road, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi
- Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Guide Price £270,000 - £280,000
Situated in the top end of Ipswich road is this older style three bedroom semi detached family home, comprising of two reception rooms, first floor bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and double garage in the garden.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to the entrance hall.
Two obscure double glazed panels to front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard, stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, cast iron open fire place with display tiled surround and tiled hearth, coving to ceiling, radiator with display cover.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted gas fire, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, a range of fitted units, space for all appliances, radiator, inset four ring electric hob with built in oven below, built in cupboard, built in storage area with a window to rear.
Radiator, built in cupboard, access to loft space. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.80m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window and double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted gas fire.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" narrowing to 6ft 8 x 9' 3" ( 2.84m narrowing to 6ft 8 x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece white suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, wall mounted shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, built in airing cupboard.
Commences with patio area, flower and shrub borders, laid to lawn, flower and shrub displays, detached double width garage, outside high level wc, outside storage shed.
To The Front
Shared driveway leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45644985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.