2 bedroom terraced house for saleGuildford
Situated as close to Guildford mainline station as it's possible to be, this attractive town centre Victorian terraced cottage is absolutely perfect for the commuter. Just re-decorated throughout, the accommodation is well presented and it's also worth noting that planning consent had previously been obtained in 2010 for a loft conversion (it has now lapsed but should be possible to re-instate).
* Kitchen/dining room, formerly the front living room, featuring an original fireplace stripped back to bare brickwork with a central slot for a gas cooker with built-in extractor fan above, fitted with a range of traditional cream units with laminate worktops, a built-in fridge and tiled flooring
* Living room featuring exposed brick fireplace, an understair storage cupboard and oak flooring
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer or tumble dryer
* Downstairs bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising spa bath with shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Upstairs, are two double bedrooms, one having a fitted storage cupboard
* Outside, to the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden with a paving patio area leading to a raised decked terrace with side borders and a garden shed, fenced perimeter and a wall at the end. There is a right of access across the neighbours property
The property is located in Guildford town centre, which is renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. The mainline station offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes and London Road station is also nearby, whilst the A3 provides access to the South Coast and the M25 into central London and International airports. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45645267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 378089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.