6 bedroom detached house for saleGlade In The Spinney, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Three further first floor bedrooms, bedroom two also with an en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 5, Lesuire suite / bedroom 6 and further shower room on the top floor
- Kitchen breakfast family room with large bay window | Utility room
- Double integral garage
- Driveway parking
- South facing garden
- Internal square footage 3950 sq ft (excluding double garage)
An exciting development of seven detached family homes built by award winning residential developers Spitfire Bespoke Homes.
'The Glade' is positioned in a private, secluded and gated enclave located within the leafy southern area of Gerrards Cross.
Each property has been carefully considered architecturally to combine attractive styling with modern day living.
The mature landscaped gardens blend seamlessly into the natural surroundings providing a very rural feel, yet Gerrards Cross train station provides easy access to London Marylebone within 18 minutes*.
Spitfire homes have a reputation for building bespoke elegant homes of quality which has rewarded them with a number of industry awards.
*Disclaimer. The CGI image shown may vary slightly to the finished product.
*18 minutes on fast train from Gerrards Cross.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX160421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.