4 bedroom terraced house for saleRustington, West Sussex
- Town House close to foreshore
- 4 bedrooms : En Suite to master bedroom
- Refitted kitchen with space for dining table
- Utility Room : Ground floor cloakroom
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Main bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Graham Butt Estate Agents are pleased to offer this four bedroom town house which is located within walking distance of Rustington high street and the seafront. In the agent's opinion, this property would make an ideal family home. Other features include two bathrooms, a refitted kitchen and separate utility room, ground floor cloakroom and off road parking.
The kitchen will be the heart of the home having been beautifully refitted to a very high standard with features including granite worktops, an island/breakfast bench. There is space for an American style fridge freezer, a range style cooker a dining table.
The garage has been converted into an additional reception room that would make an ideal office or childs play room. This has also allowed for a utility room to be created with power and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
On the first floor, you will find the generous sized lounge with feature fireplace. As well as the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en suite with shower.
There are a further two double bedrooms and a single room, alongside the main family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45646035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS160420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.