2 bedroom terraced house for saleRed Bank Road, Radcliffe, Manchester, Lancashire
- A stunning fully renovated garden fronted mid-terrace
- Finished to the highest standard throughout
- Within close proximity of all local amenities
- A stones throw from transport links to neighbouring towns
- Ideally suited to first time buyers & small families alike
- Spacious open plan lounge with feature fireplace
- Stunning newly fitted modern kitchen/ diner
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Newly fitted modern bathroom suite
- Gas central heating & fully double glazed
!!! A stunning fully renovated garden fronted mid-terrace !!! Over recent months the property has been taken back to the brick, reshaped and finished to the highest standard throughout making internal viewing an absolute must !!! Situated within walking distance of local amenities on a quiet residential road !!! Sold with no onward chain !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4297845
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45646518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4297845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.