4 bedroom detached house for saleHighpark Road, Coylton, Ayr
- Spacious family home with double garage
- Lounge : Dining kitchen, cloaks
- 4 double bedrooms : dressing room : 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom ; excellent storage facilities
- Good sized gardens : GCH : D/G
- EPC rating 'C'
Tremendous opportunity to acquire this substantial home in the popular village of Coylton, "The Home Report valuation on this property is 175,000.00. Details of the Home Report can be accessed at:- http://www.packdetails.com = hp477742 = KA6 6QL
Superb family home within the popular village of Coylton just 5 miles from Ayr town centre, The property is laid out over two levels with excellent accommodation comprising, Lounge with bay window formation, dining kitchen, cloaks, 4 good sized bedrooms, two with en suite, master with dressing room, bathroom, gardens, double garage, mono block drive. "This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchasers will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed. No moveable items will be included in the sale." EPC Rating 'C'
Lounge 15' 8" max x 12' 4" ( 4.78m max x 3.76m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.59m )
Dining Area 12' 2" max x 16' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 4.93m max )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Dressing Room 13' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.10m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 8' 9" max x 10' 1" ( 2.67m max x 3.07m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 8' 2" ( 1.65m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45646665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.