2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDitmas Avenue, Kempston, Bedford
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Recently Extended
- Good Size Rear Garden
*** No Upward Chain *** Extended two bedroom semi-detached property in Kempston. Good size rear garden, front garden with parking for around three cars as well as superb access links. Book now to avoid disappointment.
*** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** William H Brown are pleased to present this extended two bedroom semi-detached property in Kempston. Property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner with a further reception room with a family bathroom and two double bedrooms to the first floor. Further benefits include good size rear garden, front garden with parking for around three cars as well as superb access links. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Open fireplace, TV and Telephone point and Radiator.
Reception Room 13' 5" x 6' 3" ( 4.09m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 8" x 9' 2" ( 5.08m x 2.79m )
Fitted with wall and base storage units with work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer with one bowl, partly tiled, electric oven and hob, space fridge freezer, understairs cupboard/pantry, door to utility room, stud lighting and window to rear and side aspect
Utility Room 10' 8" x 5' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.65m )
Wall and base storage units, plumbing for washing machine, door to garden, double glazed window to rear aspect,
Dowble glazed window to side aspect, stairs from entrance hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' Max x 10' 3" ( 4.88m Max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" plus recess x 9' 4" ( 3.07m plus recess x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprises of WC, vanity, bath with mixer tap and power shower over bath, fully tiled and heated towel rail.
Shingled driveway for up to four cars, fenced and walled surround.
Paved entertaining are, laid to lawn at rear and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45646680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.