3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale24 Teviot Grove, Ladywood, Peniculk EH26 8HQ
- Ideal family home at end of terrace
- Quiet setting beside woodlands
- Living room with gas fire
- Kitchen/with dining area
- 3 bedrooms and stylish refitted bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Mature estates beside Beeslack High School
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 561 5919 or 075958 20611
This well situated end terraced villa occupies a sizeable garden plot which is fully fenced and bounded by natural woodlands. Comfortable accommodation (79 sqm) arranged over two floors incorporates several attractive features along with gas central heating and replacement UPVC double glazing. There is a comfortable sitting room with gas fire and a breakfast room/kitchen to the rear. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms (one with a delightful wooded aspect), single bedroom and the newly modernised bathroom now boasting contemporary sanitary ware and wall-mounted shower. The property is positioned at the end a peaceful landscaped cul-de-sac setting featuring ornamental trees and ample off-street parking space. The fitted carpets, floor coverings, blinds, oven, hob, hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer are included in the sale price. The property has been valued at £125,000 and lies in Council Tax band C. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (or 07595 820611 out with office hours).
Teviot Grove forms part of the popular Ladywood estate conveniently located between Beeslack High School and the river. Originally planned as an 18th century village, Penicuik has evolved into a large town and commuter base. It lies amidst attractive open countryside in the foothills of the Pentland Hills some 7 miles from Edinburgh. There are 2 primary schools, large Tesco supermarket, golf course and a modern fitness/sports centre/pool. The City Bypass is only 5 miles away and regular bus services operate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45647037.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.