3 bedroom detached house for salePolice Station Lane, Droxford
Sold STC £550,000
- Extended Three Double Bedroom Detached Character Home
- Semi Rural Location
- Three Reception Rooms with Character Features
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Re-Fitted En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Mature Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for Two vehicles
- Inglenook Fireplace and Two Woodburners
- Walking Distance To Local Shop and Country Pub
- EPC - D
*** To download the full property brochure including extra large images and detailed description please click the "Full Details" link at the end of this listing***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this charming three double bedroom detached cottage located in the picturesque village of Droxford. The ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance reception room currently used as a dining area with feature Inglenook fireplace, two reception rooms both with wood burning stoves, downstairs WC, and a re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The stairs lead up to the first floor which boasts master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the re-fitted four-piece family bathroom. The property has been sympathetically extended and upgraded in recent years but has retained many of the character features from the original 1700's build.
Droxford is within the Meon Valley and located 3 3/4 miles east of Bishop's Waltham within the new South Downs National Park, there are excellent road links via the A32 which runs alongside the valley, connecting to the North with the M3 & M27 to the South. The property is situated on a quiet road within walking distance of the local school, post office and country pubs. Externally there is driveway parking suitable for two vehicles with side access leading to the mature landscaped rear garden.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45647202.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7179230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.