2 bedroom park home for saleEastbourne Road, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
- TWO BEDROOM HOLIDAY HOME - One Double Room
- POPULAR MARTELLO BEACH HOLIDAY PARK
- SUNDECK SEATING AREA
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- PARKING SPACE
TWO BEDROOM Holiday Home located in the POPULAR Martello Beach Holiday Park in Pevensey Bay. Boasting OPEN PLAN living accommodation with two bedrooms and a parking space. Viewing comes highly recommended.
TWO BEDROOM HOLIDAY HOME situated on the POPULAR Martello Beach Holiday Park in Pevensey Bay. This 'Shoreline' model measuring 35'' by 12''2 boasts an SPACIOUS SUN DECKED area with ample seating space leading into the property which benefits from an OPEN PLAN living room with Kitchen area, Modern shower room and a parking space alongside the property.
Sleeps up to 6 People
The Park closes between January 16th - March 1st (6 Weeks in Total)
Mains Drainage, Gas and Electricity.
Non Smoking - inside the clubhouse
At the end of the Lease - Park Management will advise on sale of the lodge. Value will depend on condition. 14 Years Left from 2015 - ends in 2030.
Indoor Heated Swimming Pool. Sauna. Gym. Licensed Bar and Restaurant with Outdoor Terrace - smoking area. Evening Entertainment. Large Football area. Arcade with Pool table and Table Tennis. Launderette with washers and dryers. Private beach with Security Barrier. Security officers patrolling the park. Secure Boat Yard (Extra Charge). Private Slipway for boats and jet skis. Children's Playground.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.