2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Chesham
Sold STC £310,000
- Stunning Period Features
- Spacious Luxury Living Accommodation
- Ground Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Style
- 125 Year Lease
- Less than Five Minutes Walk To Station
AVAILABLE OFF PLAN NOW! MERCHANT HOUSE CONVERSION IN THE TOWN CENTRE OF CHESHAM
An individually designed two bedroom apartment set in this stunning grade II listed building. The apartment has all the beauty of Georgian period features combined with contemporary design to fit in with modern living.
Kitchen / Living Room 20' 4" inclusive of units x 12' 5" ( 6.20m inclusive of units x 3.78m )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" inclusive of en-suite x 17' 8" ( 4.39m inclusive of en-suite x 5.38m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" inclusive of en-suite x 12' 9" ( 3.86m inclusive of en-suite x 3.89m )
Merchant House is a Fabulous Georgian House in Chesham High Street.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.