4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurston Drive, Morden
- Four bedrooms
- Two good sized reception rooms
- 80ft garden approx.
- Garage at the rear
- Modern shower room
This extended four bedroom terraced home in the well sought after Morden Park area. The property benefits from two good sized reception rooms, modernised kitchen leading out to an 80ft garden (approx.). The first floor has two double bedrooms, single room and a shower room.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer this extended four bedroom terraced home in the well sought after Morden Park area. The property benefits from two good sized reception rooms, modernised kitchen leading out to an 80ft garden (approx.). The first floor has two double bedrooms, single room and a shower room. The second floor has been converted into a very spacious double in addition to another modern shower room. The property further benefits from a garage at the rear and is within 1 mile to South Merton and Morden South train stations.
Reception Room One
Reception Room Two
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Head south-west on York Cl towards Morden Ct 233 ft
Turn right onto Morden Ct 79 ft
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Crown Rd/A24 0.1 mi
Turn left onto Crown Ln/B286 0.1 mi
Turn left onto Links Ave 0.2 mi
Continue onto Hillcross Ave 0.8 mi
Turn right onto Churston Dr.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45647589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.