1 bedroom apartment for saleEast Ascent, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Spacious Hall Floor Apartment
- Close to the Seafront & Mainline Station
- Share of Freehold, Chain Free
- Double Bedroom, Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this spacious hall floor apartment situated in this sought after road. The property has just been refurbished to offer a convenient move with internal accommodation comprising via the communal entrance, entrance hall, double aspect main reception room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, double aspect bedroom with an en-suite wc and access to a courtyard terrace. The property is offered for sale with a share of freehold and is conveniently placed to the popular cafes, art galleries, shops and amenities in Norman Road whilst being a short distance from the seafront promenade and St Leonards Warrior Square mainline railway station. Offered for sale with no onward chain internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x 8' -
Reception 1 - 14' x 14' -
Reception 2 - 10' x 5' Bathroom -
Kitchen - 13' x 6' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45648060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26653863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.