2 bedroom flat for saleWoodford Mews, Lostock Road, Handforth, Wilmslow, SK9
- 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN
- THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- EPC GRADE C
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to purchase this well presented modern two bedroom first floor apartment ideally located within this gated development close to both Wilmslow and Handforth. The accommodation boasts uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to a well thought out layout. This apartment boasts communal entrance hall leading to a private entrance hall with video entry phone. The lounge benefits from a balcony and enjoys open aspect views. The kitchen benefits from a range of modern base, wall and drawer units and breakfast bar. There are two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there are communal lawned gardens with a secure gated parking area. EPC Grade C
PN - The apartment is being sold as 75% shared ownership whilst the other 25% is retained via the management company to which you would pay a monthly rent.
Stairs providing access to the first floor.
Private Entrance Hallway
Entrance door. Light point. Deep storage/cloaks cupboard. Radiator. Video entry phone.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 23' 11" x 10' 9" (7.29m x 3.28m )
Lounge / Dining Room
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC double doors providing access to the balcony. Light point. Radiator. Phone and TV aerial points. Opening to :
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Modern range of fitted base, wall and drawer units, roll edge work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 2" (4.01m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Light point. Radiator. Ample space for freestanding furniture.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 8' 9" (4.19m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Light point. Radiator. Ample space for free standing furniture.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Light point. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Communal wrap around gardens. Secure allocated parking behind electric gates.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45648237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200926743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.