3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBromley Road, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Original Part of The building is 1700's
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage With Workshop
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
Guide Price £290,000 - £300,000 Located within easy access to all local amenities is this very WELL PRESENTED three bedroom end terrace family home. Comprising of two reception rooms, kitchen, three double bedroom, off street parking and detached garage with a workshop.
Obscure double glazed entrance door with two double glazed panels to front leading to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator with display cover, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Lounge 20' 10" x 10' 9" ( 6.35m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed french doors to the garden, two radiators, feature fire place with inset gas coal living flame effect fire with marble finish surround and marble finish hearth, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, feature open fire place with marble top, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 18' x 10' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows and obscure double glazed door to the garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, inset four ring gas hob with built in oven below and extractor above, range of base and wall mounted units with concealed lighting, part tiled walls, built in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space which has pull down ladder and light, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Dressing Area 6' x 5' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Four piece white suite comprising of a enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, roll edge work surfaces with inset wash hand basin and fitted cupboards below, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Commences with patio area, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, outside tap, outside light.
Up and over door, power and light, workshop to the side.
To The Front
Gravel driveway, brick wall boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45648696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ104748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.