4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meadows, Todwick, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended four bedroom detached property
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Large plot with extensive garden to the rear
- Popular village location
- GUIDE PRICE £310,000 TO £320,000
A GEM OF A PROPERTY!! An opportunity not to be missed. Excellent family home, effectively extended and standing within a generous plot with substantial garden to the rear. Located within the ever popular village of Todwick conveniently placed for motorway commuting.
Impressive four bedroom detached property having undergone several extensions to form a superb family home and enjoying a large plot. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, dining area leading through to a sun lounge having a delightful outlook to the garden. Spacious, extended dining kitchen, four good sized bedrooms, all with fitted furniture, en-suite to the master room and additional family bathroom. To the exterior is a double block paved driveway providing ample parking whilst to the rear is a paved patio, extensive lawned garden being well stocked and a patio area for garden furniture. A benefit to the property is the attached tandem style garage able to house two vehicles and gives access to the rear garden. We would highly recommend a full inspection to reveal the fine qualities this property has to offer.
Timber glazed side entrance door opens into the hallway having central heating radiator and leading off to rooms.
Comprises, low flush WC, vanity hand wash basin set into a base storage unit, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 22' 3" x 13' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.09m )
Impressive extended kitchen having a comprehensive range of pearwood base and wall units with underlighting and set above and below worksurfaces with mosaic style tiling to the surrounds, Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, Slot in AEG double oven with halogen hob and extractor above. Plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and two central heating radiators. There is a useful walk in understairs storage area. The kitchen is complimented with Carndean flooring and has a rear facing double glazed window and door to the garden.
Lounge 11' 7" x 15' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.85m )
The main focal point of the room being the contemporary marble effect fireplace housing an electric fire, central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Area 8' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.87m )
The dining area has a central heating radiator, door to kitchen and has been effectively extended to provide a sun lounge which overlooks the rear garden.
Sun Lounge 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Having double glazed windows and patio doors giving access to to the rear garden. Central heating radiator.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascending from the hallway to a split level landing with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Access into the loft space which houses the central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" into doorway x 12' 11" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.86m into doorway x 3.94m to rear of wardrobes )
Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and matching overbed and side storage units. Central heating radiator, double glazed window.
Comprises of shower enclosure with electric shower, low flush WC, vanity hand wash basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 9" rear of wardrobes ( 3.94m x 2.97m rear of wardrobes )
Second double bedroom being front facing with a range of fitted wardrobes with overbed storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 9" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.23m x 2.67m to rear of wardrobes )
Third double room with fitted wardrobes and overbed storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Currently utilised as an office complete with fitted office furniture and mirror fronted wardrobes, , central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising of P shaped bath with Mira electric shower over ands glazed screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shaver point and heated towel rail. Feature tiling to the walls with contrast border and further tiling to the floor.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a double block paved driveway extending to the garage. The rear of the property has a stunning lawned garden of generous size which is predominantly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature plants and shrubs. Attractive paved patio area for garden furniture. The garden enjoys some degree of privacy.
Tandem Garage 34' 6" x 9' 6" ( 10.52m x 2.90m )
With electrically controlled front door and further rear up and over door allowing direct access into the garden, power points and lighting. The garage can house two vehicles tandem style but also offers potential for conversion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45648738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.