2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Road, Reigate
- Excellent location in the heart of Reigate town centre.
- Extended and re furbished thoughout to a very high standard.
- Lounge with views to front.
- Extended stunning open plan stylish kitchen/dining and family room with bi fold doors to garden.
- Master suite with en suite shower room.
- Further double bedroom with built in wardrobes and views to garden.
- High Class re fitted family bathroom.
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden with low maintenance theme and patio area perfect for entertaining throughout the year
- Garage, covered hard standing and ample parking.
- Stunning throughout with nothing to do but move in.
Looking to be in the centre of town with nothing to do but just move in? Then this stunning home that has been extended and re modernised to a very high standard is for you. Not only is it nestled in a quiet cul de sac location with walking distance to Reigate and train station as well as prestigious schools but the current owners have re created it to offer something really special.
From the outside there is a driveway and covered hard standing for ample parking as well as a garage for further space or indeed storage should one wish. Just from the outside it is clear that you are going to see something really special and once inside you will not be disappointed as the entrance hall offers space for coats and boots as well as providing access to the accommodation. This comprises of a lovely light lounge to the front aspect with storage cupboard and bay window creating excellent space and the perfect place to relax or entertain. The rear of the house is something really special as it has been extended to provide the open plan kitchen/ dining and reception area that so many crave. The kitchen is fitted with stylish and contemporary cream high gloss units, integrated Electrolux appliances which include 4 ring induction hob, double oven and grill, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is even porcelain tiled flooring and bi fold doors to the beautifully landscaped patio and gardens. This really is the hub of the home and offers a super space for dinner parties, lazy summer BBQ's or simply relaxing after a long day in the city at work. Be it a first purchase, up size or downsize, it offers something for everyone. There is also access to the garage from here and the rear is being used as a useful utility area. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with the master suite to the front of the house and enjoying an en suite shower room for total privacy, whilst the second has built in wardrobes and views to the rear garden and surrounding area. Last but not least and completing the accommodation is the stunning family bathroom. This, like the rest of the house, is fitted to a high specification and offers a white suite and decadent tiles, making it feel like a sumptuous hotel bathroom. If a long soak is in order then this certainly ticks all the boxes. Externally, the house is set on a corner plot and therefore offers a slightly larger garden than those surrounding it. The vendors have created an oasis to enjoy throughout the summer months and the patio area lends itself for relaxing in the sun or indeed BBQ's. The lawn has been laid with Astro style turf and therefore frees up any time you would have to spend cutting the grass! Perfect for people that lead busy lives and want to still enjoy the same effect. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the specification and space that this home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REI160164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.