4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Close, Easington Village, Co.Durham, SR8
- Extended 4 Bed Semi Detached
- Gas C.H.S & D.Glazing
- Refitted Bathroom/WC & Kitchen
- Garage, Gardens & Driveway
- EPC Rating: C
- Originally £225,000 then reduced to £220,000 And Now £209,999
Rarely do properties of this calibre become available upon the open market in this extremely popular location therefore we feel privileged to offer for sale this much improved and extended four bedroomed semi detached family home having been subject of capital expenditure by its current owner, is well worthy of internal insepection. Boasting gas central heating system, double glazing, refitted quality kitchen, bathroom/wc, ground floor shower/wc, conservatory, garden and good sized driveway. Enjoying an elevated position in this cul de sac with superb views from first floor. Viewing highly recommended.
ORIGINALLY £225,000, THEN REDUCED TO £220,000 AND NOW £209,999
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45650809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTL140301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.