2 bedroom apartment for saleCopenhagen Street, N1
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious and Bright Reception
- Private Balcony with View
- Separate Kitchen with Space for Dining
- Recently Refurbished Bathroom
- Close to Angel Islington Underground Station
- Easy Access to Kings Cross
- Islington N1
- Long Lease
A very bright and spacious two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of this converted public house, in the heart of Islington's Barnsbury region. The property offers two double bedrooms, a bright and airy reception that leads on to the private balcony, separate kitchen with space for dining and a recently renovated modern bathroom, with shower over the bath. The property boasts natural light and wood floors throughout, making this a fresh living space. With very close proximity to the nearby Angel Islington (Northern Line) and Kings Cross (Multiple connections) stations.
Offered with a Long Lease
To view call M&M Property 020 7704 0664
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45651183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26654162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.