1 bedroom apartment for saleGigant Street, Salisbury
Sold STC £154,950
- Prestigious City Centre Development
- One Double Bedroom
- Lift Access
- Gated Off Road Parking
- Easy Walking Distance Of The Famous Market Square In The Centre Of The City
An attractive newly decorated first floor flat with lift access and gated parking in the heart of the City Centre. Located within a short level walk of the market place this would make an ideal first home or buy to let.
A well presented one bedroom flat situated in the heart of the beautiful Cathedral City. The prestigious development benefits from a lift, telephone entry system as well as gated access to an allocated off road parking space. The property accommodation comprises in brief: kitchen, living room/ diner, bedroom and bathroom.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl asterite sink/drainer unit, inset electric hob and oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for full height fridge/freezer and panel heater.
Living/dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 1" max ( 4.83m x 3.38m max )
Two double glazed wooden sash windows to front aspect, night storage heater, telephone point and television point.
Bedroom 16' 8" x 9' 9" max ( 5.08m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed wooden sash window to front aspect and night storage heater.
Matching suite comprising; bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric shaver point and night storage heater.
Maintenance charges payable to a Management Company.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45651597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.