5 bedroom detached house for saleBrampton Close, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Click the 'virtual tour' link above to open the full details about this home.
- No Chain
- Guide Price £350,000-£375,000
- Garden - Garage - Parking - Chain-free - Fireplace - Secluded
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home - simply click through to the 'Virtual Tour' and you can watch the property lifestyle video, see the floor plan and take the panoramic home tour right now.
Click the 'virtual tour' link above to open the full details about this home.
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Office / Study
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room
- Detached Double Garage & Parking
- Mature Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
Search Keywords: Modern, edge of town, quiet, private, peaceful, double bedrooms, two bathrooms, four reception rooms, large plot, large gardens, off road parking, fireplace, double glazing, central heating, fibre broadband, high speed broadband, no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45651702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5792778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.