4 bedroom detached house for salePark Farm Way, Park Farm, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £280,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Cloakroom and two en-suites
- Double garage
- No onward chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Two reception rooms
* Cloakroom and two en-suites
* Double garage
* No onward chain
Two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
10'5" x 15'9" (3.18m x 4.8m). Double glazed uPVC bay window to front.
10'5" x 10'3" (3.18m x 3.12m). UPVC double glazed door opening to the garden, radiator.
8'3" x 9'1" (2.51m x 2.77m). Double glazed uPVC bay window to front, radiator.
14'4" x 13'8" (4.37m x 4.17m). Double glazed uPVC window to rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, tiled flooring, under stair storage, fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven, integrated gas hob, overhead extractor, space for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
10'9" x 13'9" (3.28m x 4.2m). Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
Three piece suite comprising of single enclosure shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass to front, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
10'1" x 9'2" (3.07m x 2.8m). Double glazed uPVC window to rear, door to:
Three piece suite comprising of single enclosure shower, pedestal hand wash basin and WC, double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass to side, radiator, extractor fan.
8'7" x 13'9" (2.62m x 4.2m). Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
7'6" x 10'3" (2.29m x 3.12m). Double glazed uPVC window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of WC, panelled bath, pedestal sink, extractor fan, radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking leading to the double garage and the garden is mainly laid to lawn. The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45652023.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.