3 bedroom terraced house for saleSutton Road, Hull
Sold STC £82,500
- 3 Bedroom Property
- Family Home/Good Investment Opportunity
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Double Glazed/Central Heating
- Popular Location
99 Sutton Road, Hull, HU6 7DR.
We are acting for the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £77,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts take place. EPC Rating D
This spacious three bedroom property offers ideal potential for investment or a family home. Benefiting from a spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, double glazing and central heating, garden and garage to rear.
Double glazed patio doors.
Front entrance door, coving to ceiling, dado rail, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 5" plus bay window x 11' max into recess ( 3.48m plus bay window x 3.35m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, tv point, telephone point, radiator and open plan to:-
Dining Room 16' 11" max x 10' 5" ( 5.16m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, coving to ceiling and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven and hob, loft hatch, double glazed window to the rear and side aspect and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, wall light and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" into bay x 10' 7" max into recess ( 4.24m into bay x 3.23m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, tv and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, complementary tiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
There is a garden to front of property with raised flower beds and shrubs and concrete pathway to front door. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked area, outside tap and light and timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45655908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.