3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Crescent, Ovington, Thetford
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Parking
IN NEED OF COSMETIC UPDATING THIS SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF OVINGTON. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility, downstairs cloakroom, front and rear garden and driveway providing ample parking.
IN NEED OF COSMETIC UPDATING THIS SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF OVINGTON. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility, downstairs cloakroom, front and rear garden and driveway providing ample parking. A viewing is strongly advised.
Door to the front aspect. Stairs leading up to the first floor landing. Doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' ( 5.46m x 3.05m )
Window to the front and rear aspects. Radiator. Television point. Feature fireplace. Further door leading to :-
Kitchen 13' 11" x 5' 6" ( 4.24m x 1.68m )
Window to the rear aspect. Fully fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink with mixer taps over. Pantry cupboard. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Electric cooker point. Door to utility area and further door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.06m )
Window and doors to the rear aspect. Tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to :-
Window to the rear aspect. Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Window to the front aspect. Airing and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator. Cupboard.
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Cupboard.
Window to the rear aspect. Bath with shower attachment over. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls and heated towel rail.
To the rear and side is large garden laid to lawn with new timber fence surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and flower borders with gate leading to the front.
To the front is a shingle driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles together with lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45655935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.