4 bedroom flat for saleSaffrons Road, Eastbourne
Guide Price £320,000
- Four Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Share of Freehold & Sold Chain Free
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Modern & Well Presented
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Close to the Town Centre Shops, Theatres & Train Station
- Balcony to the Front
- GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£340,000
GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£340,000
Stunning four bedroom 1st floor apartment in this attractive period conversion. Offering bright & airy rooms which have recently been refurbished to a high standard. With modern kitchen & bathrooms, en-suite to master & balcony to the front. Sold chain free.
GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£340,000
Stunning apartment in Saffrons which has been subject to full refurbishment by the current owners. Set in this attractive period conversion and offering spacious and bright rooms with a modern finish throughout. Benefiting from new double glazing, newly fitted kitchen with some integral appliances, newly fitted bathroom and en-suite facilities. Also offering access to the communal gardens to the rear. Ideally situated in the popular saffrons area, close to Gildredge Park, Waitrose and the mainline train station. Within easy reach of the Little Chelsea for boutique shopping and the main town centre close by. This first floor apartment comprises of spacious open plan kitchen/living area with bay window, large master bedroom with en-suite and a further three good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom. The fourth bedroom having access out onto the balcony to the front. Being sold chain free. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Front door into the communal entrance with stairs rising to the first floor.
Front door into private entrance with solid oak flooring and cupboard housing the fuse board and meters.
Open Plan Living/ Kitchen Area 18' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.51m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, solid oak flooring and electric heater.
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with wooden work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 1 19' max x 12' 8" max ( 5.79m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, electric heater and solid oak flooring.
Comprising of shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, WC and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.47m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, electric heater and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric heater and solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric heater and solid oak flooring. Double glazed patio doors leading out onto the balcony at the front of the property.
Communal gardens to the rear of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45655938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.