4 bedroom detached house for saleLidgett Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield
Guide Price £270,000
- TRADITIONAL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- Stunning garden and parking for several vehicles
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 TO £280,000
Imposing, four bedroom traditional style detached property having been effectively extended and offering ideal family accommodation. Ideally placed for the many amenities within Dinnington together with schools, a variety of shops and good transport links.
This exceptionally well presented extended four bedroom detached property stands prominently on Lidgett Lane and warrants a full inspection in order to appreciate the features this fine property has to offer. Accommodation comprises, entrance porch leading into an inviting hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge and sun lounge with garden outlook. Four good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room. Ample parking to the front provided by a block paved driveway whilst to the rear is a raised patio area leading down to an impressive garden, well tended and abundantly stocked. The property is of individual design and excellently placed for a host of amenities within the village. The A57, M18 and M1 are a short drive away allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Worksop.
Double glazed door and window with further doors opening into the hallway.
Featuring a dark oak staircase and panelling adding character to the hallway, walk in understairs storage area, concealed radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" excluding the bay x 12' 9" ( 3.10m excluding the bay x 3.89m )
Front facing room with double glazed bay window, ornate coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and an archway leading to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
The main focal point of the room being the marble fireplace with inset electric fire, ornate coving to the ceiling, concealed radiator, side facing double glazed window and patio doors giving access to the sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 5' 2" x 14' 9" ( 1.57m x 4.50m )
Having a delighful outlook to the patio area and garden beyond. Double glazed windows and electric wall heater.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 15' 2" ( 3.02m x 4.62m )
Having a comprehensive range of cream shaker style base and wall units set above and below worksurfaces which incorporates a sink and drainer. Integrated double fan assisted oven in housing unit, five ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. recessed spotlights to the ceiling, radiator and tiling to the floor. Rear facing double glazed window and door.
Loft access via a pull down ladder and a light within.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 8" to front wardrobe ( 4.04m x 2.95m to front wardrobe )
Main bedroom having a double glazed window, central heating radiator, vanity hand wash basin and wardrobes fitted to two walls.
Bedroom Two 12' into bay x 12' 3" ( 3.66m into bay x 3.73m )
Front facing, double-glazed window, radiator and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" to front wardrobe x 15' 4" ( 2.31m to front wardrobe x 4.67m )
This bedroom forms the extension over the garage and having two double-glazed windows to front and rear elevations. Vanity hand wash basin, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.34m )
Rear facing room with double-glazed window and radiator.
Double shower enclosure with Mira electric shower, WC and a vanity hand wash basin. Radiator and an extractor fan.
Fitted with a white suite comprising shaped bath, vanity hand wash basin set into white gloss base units, heated towel rail and low flush WC. The room is complimented with laminate panelling to the ceiling, tiling to the walls with contrast border tile.
Outside And Gardens
Blocked paving to the front of the property provides parking for several cars. Planted borders and a side path leading to the rear garden having a well manicured shaped lawn and abundantly stocked borders. A raised patio area for garden furniture. Two timber sheds are included in the sale.
Having a roller door with power and lighting to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45655992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.