5 bedroom detached house for salePinewood Road, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Fitted Kitchen
- Stunning Conservatory
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing's and Offers Invited
Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful five bedroom detached family home situated in Marton, Middlesbrough. We anticipate a high level of interest so viewing's and offers come highly recommended. DON'T MISS OUT!
This delightful spacious family detached home located in Marton would appeal to a range of potential buyers. The property comprises from an entrance hall with two reception rooms, fitted kitchen/diner and a beautiful conservatory. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, downstairs WC and utility room which is fantastic living for families. The property is double fronted and with gates to the entrance. Upstairs the property has a two way landing which leads off to the master bedroom with fitted robes, three bedrooms, separate shower and outstanding family bathroom which needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Located on the opposite side of the staircase is a further two bedrooms with one being currently used as an office. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden which is lawned to borders and has a fence surround with gate access to the rear. The property is located near to shops, local amenities, schools, Stewart's Park, James Cook Hospital, bus stops and Nunthorpe Train Station. Viewing's & offers are invited.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard, tiled flooring and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling, double glazed window to the side elevation and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, patio doors leading through to the conservatory, feature fireplace, coved ceiling, wall light points and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 16' 9" ( 2.57m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled flooring, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 11' 6" To Wall ( 5.44m x 3.51m To Wall )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear and side elevation, door leading to utility room and WC, one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, oven, hob, cooker hood, dish washer, fridge, freezer and tiled flooring.
Wall and base units, cupboard, door leading to garage, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 19' 6" Including Alcove x 12' 9" Into Window ( 5.94m Including Alcove x 3.89m Into Window )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, two lights, flooring and radiator.
Stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation, double glazed window to the side elevation, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" No including door recess x 12' 6" From wardrobes ( 3.43m No including door recess x 3.81m From wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, over head cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" Into Window x 8' 4" ( 3.58m Into Window x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Five/ Study
This room is currently being used as an office/ study however can easily be used as a fifth bedroom comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and loft access.
Family bathroom comprising of a corner bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail, over head shower, fully tiled walls, spot lights to ceiling and low level WC.
This separate shower room comprises of a shower cubicle, part tiled walls, extractor fan and spot lights to ceiling.
Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens and excellent on site parking facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45656075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.