3 bedroom flat for saleMontholme Road, Battersea, London, SW11
Under Offer £850,000
- Desirable Victorian apartment
- Moments from Northcote Road
- Offered for sale at OIEO £850,000
- Situated on the popular tree lined Montholme Road
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Excellent condition throughout
- Modern and neutral decor
- Potential to convert the loft space subject to planning consent and confirmation
- Three bedrooms
- Close to Clapham Junction station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A most sought after immaculately presented three bedroom Victorian apartment located moments from the bars and restaurants on Northcote Road and within walking distance from Clapham Junction mainline station.
Set over two floors, on a quiet residential Road, this property boasts well balanced accommodation of 963 sq. ft. The front door opens into an entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. There is a spacious modern fully fitted kitchen breakfast room at the rear of the property and a good size lounge into the bay window overlooking the front. There is also a double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom to the first floor.
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and access to a demised loft space with potential to convert into further living space subject to planning consent and confirmation.
The property is situated on Montholme Road, just off the Northcote Road. Wandsworth Common and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45656241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.