2 bedroom terraced house for saleBurnbank Road, Ayr
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 'UNDER OFFER'
- Spaciious Lounge with patiio doors
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with fitted robes
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Gas CH & D/G
'UNDER OFFER' attractively decorated mid terrace villa offering excellent family accommodation Lounge (patio doors), fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (fitted robes), modern bathroom(shower, excellent storage, gardens (patio), GCH, D/G
'UNDER OFFER' In the desirable area of Belmont is this attractively decorated mid terrace villa offering excellent family accommodation with hallway with understairs storage cupboard, spacious lounge with window to front, patio doors to rear and feature wall, the kitchen has a range of modern units including free standing and wall mounted cabinets with complimentary worktop surfaces, space and plumbing for appliances, window and door to rear garden, upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms with the master to the front with twin windows and deep storage cupboard and wardrobe, the second bedroom overlooks the rear garden also with fitted robes. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite, shower and complimentary tiling around, window to rear, Gardens to front with slabbed path to front door, to the rear the garden has a slabbed patio area and lawn which is enclosed by timber fencing, Gas central heating and double glazing finished this excellent home.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' 4" ( 5.87m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 14' ( 2.90m x 4.27m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 11' 4" ( 2.84m x 3.45m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45656679.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.