3 bedroom terraced house for saleMalmesbury Road, Shirley, Southampton
Sold STC £235,000
- Spacious Victorian Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
Occupying a favourable position in a desirable part of Shirley, this spacious and well presented Victorian house offers a wealth of accommodation with three double bedrooms, three reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, and a sunny southerly rear aspect.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain, this well presented Victorian terrace house benefiting from three double bedrooms and three reception rooms whilst being conveniently located in a desirable part of Shirley.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a long entrance hall stretching the length of the house accessing the three reception rooms and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
The kitchen is positioned at the rear of the house and is fitted with modern units and space for appliances, there is a sunny dual aspect with windows to rear and side elevations and a door to the rear garden.
The first floor accommodation is all accessed off the landing, bedroom one is the largest and positioned at the front of the house, the other two bedrooms are both doubles and there is a spacious family bathroom fitted with a modern three piece suite.
To the front of the house is a forecourt with retaining wall and gated pathway. The rear garden is enclosed with a patio area and lawn.
Living Room 13' 2" into bay x 10' 10" max ( 4.01m into bay x 3.30m max )
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 3.33m x 3.33m max )
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 9' 4" ( 3.33m max x 2.84m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.29m max x 4.01m into bay )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 9" max ( 3.38m x 3.28m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" max x 9' 4" ( 3.12m max x 2.84m )
Bathroom 10' 11" max x 6' ( 3.33m max x 1.83m )
Forecourt & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45656685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.