2 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Avenue, Hull
- Mid Terraced House
- Entrance Porch
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
WOW WOW WOW! THIS PROPERTY WONT BE HERE FOR LONG- QUICK! GRAB IT BEFORE IT GOES…..
A well presented mid terraced house comprising of entrance porch with double glazed French doors, hallway, lounge with open area to dining kitchen housing a range of modern style units. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with storage cupboards and bathroom with corner bath and shower. There is a good sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a decked patio area.
With double glazed window, wood grain effect laminated floor covering and double glazed French doors to the front.
With radiator, double glazed door from porch and staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" into recess x 11' 9" ( 4.70m into recess x 3.58m )
With double glazed bay window. wall mounted fire place and wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.54m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, contrasting work surfaces and wall cupboards, integrated oven and hob with chimney style extractor cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for appliances, radiator, recessed spotlights, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
With loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" into recess x 9' 3" ( 4.60m into recess x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, storage cupboard and further cupboard housing boiler.
With tiled walls and flooring comprising; Corner bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.
To the front of the property is a pebbled garden area designed for ease of maintenance.
The rear offers a mainly laid to lawn garden with timber boundary fencing, decked patio area and feature slate covered area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45656697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.