2 bedroom apartment for salePark Place, 5 Park Place, Mayfair, London, SW1A
- Concierge service
- Central St. James's and Mayfair
- Close to Green Park and St. James's Park
- Good transport links with Green Park and Piccadily Underground less than 5 minutes away
- Molteni & C kitchen and walk-in wardrobes
- Book-matched marble feature wall in master bedroom
- Integrated Gaggenau fittings
- Premium grade oak parquet timber floor to reception rooms
A spectacular two bedroom duplex apartment situated on the ground and lower ground floors of a newly developed building in the heart of St James's. The reception room has 6 windows facing south onto Park Place, while each of the two bedrooms benefit from an ensuite bathroom or shower-room.
The Park Place Residences are 6 beautifully constructed apartments on Park Place, opposite the St James's Hotel and Club. Accessed just off St James's Street, near The Ritz hotel and Le Caprice restaurant, the newly developed building has a 13 person lift and porter. The apartments are finished to a high specification, including comfort cooling, bespoke kitchens with Gaggenau appliances and advanced lighting and audio visual systems.
*Computer Generated Images for illustration only* www.parkplaceresidences.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.