3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Village, Haxby, York
Guide Price £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Three Bedroom Period Home
- Modernised & Redecorated Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented With Original Features
- Central Haxby Location Close to Amenities
BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED PERIOD HOME IN HAXBY CENTRAL LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES - Situated on Haxby main street, this three bedroom period home has been tastefully modernised and redecorated throughout that includes a stylish kitchen, modern bathroom and retained many original features.
The Village is located on a highly sought after street in Haxby and lies within walking distance to a variety of amenities and local schools. Situated on Haxby main street, this three bedroom period home has been tastefully modernised and redecorated throughout that includes a stylish kitchen, modern bathroom and retained many original features. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, dining room with original fireplace and breakfast kitchen. To the first floor is a well lit landing leading to three good sized bedrooms with original fireplaces and modern bathroom. Externally to the front is a courtyard garden with hedged borders. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio seating area, planted shrubs, shed and hedged borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this beautifully presented home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Entry to the home via upvc double glazed door to the front. With oak flooring, understairs cupboard with gas combi boiler, radiator. Doors to:
Living Room 14' x 13' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.24m )
Spacious living room with feature gas fireplace, TV & telephone point, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
With open fireplace, french doors to the rear, upvc double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.62m )
Modern kitchen with matching wall and base units, tiling, skin/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, TV point, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, central heating boiler, upvc double glazed window to the rear, upvc double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
Stairs from hall to landing, loft access and upvc double glazed window to the rear. Doors To:
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
Spacious double bedroom with open fireplace, TV point, upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 14' ( 4.29m x 4.27m )
Double bedroom with open fireplace, TV point, upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator,
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.68m x 1.93m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Modern bathroom with white three piece suite, part tiled, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC, upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
With hedged surround.
Enclosed rear garden with patio, lawned, shed, shrubs, hedge and wall surround.
On street parking.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45657006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX101672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.