4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChestnut Close, Hunsdon, Ware
- Immaculately presented detached bungalow
- Spacious living accommodation
- Four bedrooms
- Far-reaching countryside views
- Double garage and large driveway
A rarely available four bedroom detached bungalow situated within a tucked-away position with far-reaching countryside views. Immaculately presented throughout and benefiting from spacious living accommodation, fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom and en-suite plus double garage.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Part glazed entrance door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points. Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to study / bedroom four, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 9" x 16' 1" ( 5.11m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and two double glazed windows to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, power points, television point, wall lights and feature fireplace with inset 'coal-effect' fire. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and patio doors to conservatory. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, power points and serving hatch to kitchen.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to sides and rear. Double glazed door and french doors to side aspects. Fantastic views over open countryside, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and power points.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window and double glazed stable door to rear aspect. Fantastic countryside views. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with ample granite work surfaces over, incorporating an under-mounted sink. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge-freezer, 'Neff' washing machine and 'Neff' dishwasher. Cupboard housing boiler, water softener, television point, part tiled walls and power points.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, excellent range of fitted wardrobes and storage, fitted carpet flooring and power points. Door to en-suite.
Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, low level wc and vanity wash hand basin with ample storage. Extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled walls and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far-reaching countryside views. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and storage and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far-reaching countryside views. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Four / Study 10' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc and vanity wash hand basin with ample storage. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
gardens wrap around the property and commence with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders. Garden backs onto open countryside and enjoys far-reaching views. Summerhouse, outside lighting and ample power points.
With electric garage door, double glazed door and window. Power and light connected plus loft area providing storage.
Block-paved driveway providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45657012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.