5 bedroom detached house for saleRobinswood Hill Farm, Reservoir Road, GLOUCESTER, GL4 6SX
- HELP TO BUY EVENT SATURDAY 3rd & SUNDAY 4th DECEMBER
- Help to Buy
- Adjacent to nature reserve and Country Park.
- 5 Bedrooms, Master suite with Dressing room and En suite bathroom.
- High ceilings.
- LED Stair lights to first floor.
- Oak internal doors with chrome handles.
- Oak stair handrails.
- Contemporary sanitary ware.
- Spacious, quality fitted kitchens with soft close doors.
HELP TO BUY EVENT SATURDAY 3rd & SUNDAY 4th DECEMBER
Two 5 bedroom homes at the gateway to Robinswood Nature Reserve. Visit the Show Home and enjoy a glass of mulled wine and a festive mince pie.
A stunning location with the Country Park and Nature Reserve on its doorstep, open countryside stretching towards the Stroud valleys and the vibrant Gloucester City centre all within easy reach offering the very best of all that this area has to offer.
Help to Buy - HELP TO BUY IS NOT JUST FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - BUY WITH A 5% DEPOSIT
OWN 100% of your home paying only 80% of the price today.
WITH THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME YOU CAN BUY A 4 BEDROOM HOME
80% of full price that you pay today £332,000
Your mortgage 75% £311,250
Deposit 5% £20,750
Equity Loan 20% £83,000
Total Purchase Price £415,000
Robinswood Hill Farm is an exciting and exclusive collection of new homes set in the grounds of a Victorian Farm on the outskirts of Gloucester. The location is stunning with the Country Park and Nature Reserve on its doorstep, open countryside stretching towards the Stroud valleys and the vibrant Gloucester City centre are in easy reach offering the very best of all that this area has to offer.
Under 3 miles from Gloucester City centre a vibrant multicultural city that combines historic architecture, visitor attractions, festivals and entertainment.
The city is overlooked by the Cotswold hills and is in the Severn Valley with good motorway and railway connections making these homes accessible from all corners of the county.
These homes have been carefully designed to reflect the history and character of this unique and historic location.
All of these new homes come with a 10 year NHBC warranty, and buyers can also take advantage of Part Exchange and Help To Buy Schemes* if they need a helping hand. (*terms & conditions apply).
CGIs are for illustrative purposes only, some details may vary. Images are of a typical New Dawn Show Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45657378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 309890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.