Retail Property (high street) for saleSouth Norwood Hill, London, SE25 6AA
Offers in Region of
- Contemporary retail property constructed a few years ago and situated below a development of flats and penthouses
- Positioned on South Norwood Hill on a corner
- Offered in "shell" and unfitted basic condition
- Tesco Express is the adjoining unit
- Close to High Street and amenities
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local
- The vendor informs us a 999 lease will be granted (awaiting sight of written confirmation)
- The vendor informs us the unit is approximately 90 sq metres and has usage of A1, A2 and B1 (awaiting written confirmation)
MODERN RETAIL PROPERTY FOR SALE. Situated on South Norwood Hill and the corner of Suffolk Road this property is below a selection of flats and penthouses and is VACANT. The vendor informs us that the unit will be offered on a 999 year leasehold basis and is offered to the market as a "shell" basic and unfitted condition. CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AND LOCAL SHOPS AND THE AREA IS SERVED BY NORWOOD JUNCTION BR/OVERGROUND STATION. Ring for further details.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.