2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpaunton Close, Hemlington
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House (Formally Three Bedrooms Converted to Two Bedrooms)
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Ground Floor WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Driveway to Single Detached Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Position
We offer to the market this well presented two bedrooms (formally three bedrooms) semi-detached house, located within a cul-de-sac and offering easy access to the A174 and A19. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, ground floor WC, living room, modern fitted open plan kitchen diner and UPVC double glazed conservatory. The first floor accommodates two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally, driveway gives access to a detached single garage and a private garden located to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45657705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.