3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJoan Avenue, Heanor
- Extended traditional semi
- Stunning open plan Kitchen diner
- Bi-folding doors onto generous paved terrace
- Lounge with bay window
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Large garden
- Extensive off road parking
- Cul-de-sac location with great transport links
Extended three bedroomed semi in cul-de-sac location with superb transport links.
Jaw dropping extended designer kitchen/living and dining space with by folding doors opening onto the rear patio, separate lounge, first floor refitted bathroom.
Large mature rear garden enjoying a good degree of privacy.
Long driveway providing extensive parking
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - VIEWING ESSENTIAL
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic island taking the third exit on to High Street. Take a turning on the right onto Midland Road where Joan Avenue can be found on the right. The property can be found towards the head of the cul-de-sac as identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45659838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.