Commercial property for sale162 Chemical Road, West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury
- FOR SALE £190,000 LONG LEASEHOLD
- Detached office building 223.96m² (2,604ft²) GIA
- Convenient location with good road access
- Detached workshop building443.73m² (4,776ft²) GIA
- Established transport and haulage use
- Two useful yards/compounds
RECENTLY REDUCED TO £190,000 FOR THE LONG LEASEHOLD The premises have been successfully occupied by A J Cocks Transport Ltd, and provide an excellent haulage and transport facility conveniently positioned on the popular West Wilts Trading Estate. The premises include a large detached workshop facility, a two storey administrative building plus two storage and transport compounds totalling an estimated 0.29 hectares (0.71 acres). The premises are ideally suited for a single occupier or for part sub division, and provide versatile and flexible business space especially suited for the haulage and transport industry. Full internal/external inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the scope and nature of the accommodation offered, with early occupation offered where required.
2604.00 to 4776.00 Sq Ft / 241.90 to 443.70 Sq M
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STF103-t-15541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner - Commerical, Warminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.